pátek 22. prosince 2017

Popstar Ahri costume review & overview | UWOWO


 Hi all!

So another costume review / overview. This time from a Chinese cosplay store called UWOWO.
You can find their shop :
 Aliexpress
 Ebay
 Their own webshop
 Facebook fanpage
 Instagram fanpage

I would say the costume is pretty cheap given the quality received. Absolutely worth the money and I am saying it because I am genuinely impressed and happy of the result.
You can buy it for $69 with free shipping.

The package DOES contain: top part (which is connected coat, bolero and top), shorts, microphone, cap, necklace, belt, shoe/ankle rings?. 
The package DOESN'T contain: tails, orb, shoes, wig.

The costume is nicely sewn of elastic fake leather and undersewn with elastic knitwear. I was very surprised and excited about the quality and details given! Let's check some detailed photos together.





























My results:

Packaging&shipping: 
★★★★★★★★★☆
☉ strange smell
☉ packed in special bags + shipping company bag
☉ came in 2 weeks

Design&sewing:
★★★★★★★★★
☉ no mistakes in sewing
☉ few loose threads visible
☉ fit perfectly to my measures
☉ the necklace needed to glue down the ends
☉ great choice of fabrics
☉ undersewn top piece

Customer Service:
★★★★★★★★★
☉ helpful
☉ friendly
☉ nice

Overall:
★★★★★★★★★


150% worthy, the best chinese costume I ever had in my hands, highly recommended. 

Video:



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat